Tag Archives: doctor

How do I Know if I Have a Yeast Infection or if I Have Bacterial Vaginosis?

Both look very similar and the ideal thing to do is to see a doctor. They know what both infections look like, they can do a swab test to be looked at in a lab to check to see if there is fungus or bacteria, and they can discuss treatment options with you. Continue reading

Candida Symptoms – Reasons for Candida Bleeding

When a person is suffering from a yeast infection whichever form it is in, there are common symptoms, such as irritation, itching that can range from mild to severe, rash, redness, inflammation and so on. Continue reading