Nail yeast infections are a pain to live with, they can be embarrassing, it affects your self -esteem and it does make them more sensitive. They occur when a fungus, usually a dermatophyte gets into the nail bed and nests there. They are therefore hard to reach and hard to treat. Zeta Clear for nail yeast infections is an alternative treatment for those suffering with a nail fungus.
Nail yeast infections are hard to treat conventionally partly because the area is harder to reach. Under nails are often ideal breeding conditions for any fungus, warm and moist and usually conventional treatment can take months to completely cure the problem. Many alternative and herbal companies have looked into coming up with something that is quicker but just as effective, and Zeta Clear for nail yeast infections is one of them, using natural oils from plants.
What is Zeta Clear?
Zeta Clear is a formula designed for the treatment of toe and finger nail yeast infections. It is a topical solution that will give sufferers both relief from the symptoms and a cure for the fungus causing it. The use of natural oils help regain healthy looking nails with no known side effects.
Zeta Clear for nail yeast infections works by increasing your body’s ability at fighting the infection and at preventing further infection. The anti-fungal formula is able to penetrate deep enough eliminating the yeast and clearing up symptoms such as brittle nails, discolored nails and so on.
How to use Zeta Clear for nail yeast infections
Put the solution under and on top of the nails using the applicator brush and then gently rub it in so that the oils are able to penetrate deeper. Do not use nail polish while using Zeta Clear for nail yeast infections as it will block the medication from being able to penetrate to the nail bed. Repeat daily making sure to keep the area clean and dry and wait before you put on shoes, socks, slippers or gloves. There is also a homeopathic spray. Some users find to get full benefits treatment may be needed for up to six months but improvement should be seen within 4 weeks.
Ingredients in Zeta Clear nail yeast infection treatment
- Antimonium Curdum 200C: Used to treat painful sensitivity of the skin under the nails. Also treats growths on and under the nails and discoloration;
- Arsenicum Album 200C: Used to treat discolored nails;
- Mancinella 30C: From the milk of the Caribbean manchineel tree (Hippomane mancinella) mancinella is effective against bluish discoloration of fingernails;
- Nitricum Acidum 30C: Relieves cramp-like pains, stinging or shooting pains, burning, pressure, and soreness. Also effective in treating white spots on nails;
- Sulphur 12X: Has antiseptic and antipsoric (anti-itch) properties;
- Thuja Occidentalis 200C (Arbor Vitae): Useful in reducing warts, hangnails, brittle, soft or crumbling nails, and chilblains on toes;
- Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol 20% v/v, Purified water.
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil contains constituents called terpenoids, which help promote healthy nails. The tea tree oil in Zeta clear for nail yeast infections is diluted with oils to prevent skin rash or irritation;
- Almond Oil – Sweet almond oil is used topically to moisturize dry skin, soothe chapped lips, and relieve itching due to dryness. It’s not greasy and is absorbed quickly;
- Jojoba Oil – The seed is almost 50% oil. Chemically, the oil is very similar to human sebum (the oil we naturally secrete from our skin glands), which is useful to prevent moisture loss from our skin;
- Vitamin E Oil – Vitamin E is a well-known antioxidant. When it is applied topically, your body absorbs it;
- Lemongrass Oil;
- Undecylenic Acid – Undecylenic acid is an organic fatty acid derived from natural castor oil, it is anti-fungal and believed to promote healthy skin;
- Clove Oil – Cloves are a natural analgesic and oil of cloves is used by some dentists today.